Bachelor of Religious Arts
The Bachelor of Religious Arts degree is a 90 credit hour degree for those desiring to enter into full-time or market place ministry.
Any of these lessons may be taken as a singe course.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- 30 credit hours earned in general studies (i.e., math, science, English, history, social studies, etc.). These credits may be earned by: 1) Transfer of credits from approved colleges, universities, and seminaries, 2) Submitting end of course examinations, etc, 3) Awarding credit for learning achieved through life experiences, and 4) Completing courses with T.B.C.S. Each student is evaluated on an individual basis.
- Official transcripts (sealed, unopened) sent directly to T.B.C.S. reflecting any coursework completed at an approved college, university or seminary.
- Biblical Studies – 6 Credit Hours
- Christian Doctrine – 36 Credit Hours
- Christian Philosophy – 25 Credit Hours
- Old Testament – 18
- New Testament – 5
- Application Fee: $35
- Enrollment Fee: $355
- Degree Program: $3,184.00
*All fees are non-refundable.
All courses are three credit hours unless otherwise noted. A GPA of 2.0 must be maintained. The specific courses below are not listed in the order in which they must be taken.
|OT||203||Feasts of The Lord||6|
|CD||202||Tripartation of Man||5|
|CD||204||Ungodly Beliefs vs. Godly Belief System||5|
|CD||205||Principles of Kingdom Living||5|
|CD||206||The Five Ministry Offices or Gifts||5|
|CP||201||Principles Of Leadership||5|
|CP||202||Biblical Principles for Kingdom Finances||5|
|CP||203||Hearing the Voice of God||5|
|CP||204||How to Heal Sick||6|
|CP||205||Protected Provision for the End Times||4|